There is still plenty of summer left to show off your smooth, silky skin. Have you ever considered waxing your legs before? How about your underarms, bikini area or a Brazillian wax?
Here are just 10 reasons why you should put down a razor:
- It lasts longer than shaving
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you have skin that is susceptible to discoloration for for a minor cut
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer
- Waxing produces smoother results
- Shaving can leave stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, you legs will feel rough and abrasive
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower har regrowth
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful
- Waxing is fast and convienient
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving
Pre-waxing tip: Take a couple of antacids like Rolaids or Tums befire you waxing appointment. It is surmised that antacids may block histamines and thus reduce redness. We’ll be waiting for you!