While it feels nice to get a salon pedicure, there are also physical benefits to getting them on a regular schedule.
- Elimination of dust and bacteria will help prevent nail diseases and foot odor
- Exfoliation of dead skin cells helps prevent bunions or corns
- Callus removal improves appearance as well as comfort
- Calluses on your feel can cause uneven pressure when walking or standing that can lead to pain
- Massage is also very important, certain spots on your feet send signals to the other parts of the body to encourage overall health
- Spa Pedicures with scents and oils are an additional benefit for improving circulation, focus and even your mood